Village documents can be found below. Many are in Adobe Acrobat format (PDF). If you do not have Adobe Acrobat it can be downloaded for free here: Adobe Reader download.
- Application for Zoning Variance
- Board of Zoning Appeals Checklist
- Application for Preliminary Subdivision Approval
- Application for Final Subdivision Approval
- FEAF (Full Environmental Assessment Form)
- Film Permit
- SEAF (Short Environmental Assessment Form)
- Requirements for Alteration and Addition Permit
- Complaint Form Under the Village Zoning or New York State Building Code
- Plumbing Permit
- Application for Building Permit
- Approved Electrical Inspectors
- Requirements for Demolition Permit
- Requirements for Fence, Wall, Pier, Gate Permit
- Requirements for Generator Permit
- Requirements for Swimming Pool, Spa, Hot Tub Permit
- Requirements for Tennis Sports Court Permit
- Nassau County Building Permit & Assessment Form
- Real Estate Sign Permit
- Special Events and Tag Sale Permit
- Tree Removal Permit
- Application for Absentee Ballot
- Village of Upper Brookville Volunteer Application
- Upper Brookville Unified Residential Solar PV Permitting Application
- Requirements for Bicycle, Road Race or Triathlon
Application for a burglar or fire alarm installation permit
Permit to operate a towing car for hire within the limits of the village
Permit for parade, exhibition, concert, theatrical performance, dog show, antique show, horse show or other similar performance or display
Permit for clearing of wooded areas or the cutting or removal of native trees, the excavation, grading or filling of land or the removal of natural ground cover, soil or mineral deposit unrelated to the authorized construction of a building or structure or the plowing of newly cleared or uncultivated land,
Zoning permit required by this chapter, provided that the Building Inspector finds and certifies that the proposed use and building or alteration comply with all applicable provisions of this chapter.
Application for a certificate of occupancy
Fees (Incomplete list)
Check with the Village Clerk, Building Clerk or review the Village Code
Tow car permit: $300 per calendar year; $100 if permit expires within six months.
Village street opening permit:
Parade, auction or tag sale permit fee: $250.
Alarm user permit.
New alarm installation, significant modification to existing alarm system or change of ownership: $150, valid for a one-year period.
Alarm Annual renewal fee: $75.
Carter Annual renewal of license. One vehicle: $150, Each additional vehicle: $25.
Application fee for a tree removal permit: $50.
Landscaper license: All persons, companies or corporations (collectively referred to as “landscaper”) who perform landscaping functions in the Village shall be duly licensed by the Town of Oyster Bay (“Town”).
The Village Clerk, when issuing a license, will issue a vehicle sticker or placard for each collection on the cab near the window. The sticker or placard shall contain the license number and village initials.